All About Site Parsing
Parser (scraper) is a tool for finding information from fragments of site code. It is used to automate data collection from various sources – web pages, documents, multimedia, etc. Parsing appeared a long time ago, but the peak of parsing development came during the formation of the term Big Data. And today, scripts are an integral part of services for price monitoring, competitive intelligence, market analytics, etc.
It should be noted that most services are paid, and their code is hidden from users. However, web Scraper API from Infatica is in high demand.
What Infatica Team Offers
If you need data collection for marketing, commercial, financial research, or business process automation, Infatica can help with this by offering constantly updated databases of major market players!
They understand the value of their service and guarantee no downtime:
- 24/7 support: Their parsers are set up and run 24 hours a day, 7 days a week;
- Bypass locks: They pretend to be ordinary visitors. Their bots are impossible to track;
- Convenient integration: They provide data download via a connected network drive;
- Flexible prices: They do not impose unnecessary services. You pay only for what you need.
Meet one of the most popular web scrapers. It can scan and retrieve data from sites but also structure information, saving it in convenient formats for further processing. The tool is built on a complex network infrastructure that speeds up the reception and processing of requests. It is the most effective tool with the most flexible parsing settings and is used when necessary to clean large projects.
The pros include:
- Good community;
- Ability to work through the cloud.
Is It Legal To Parse Other People’s Sites?
Having understood what parsing is, most people have a logical question about its legality. Therefore, it’s time to explain: parsing tools can be used legally.
- Hack sites, gaining access to personal data of users through unauthorized entry into the personal account;
- Carry out attacks that “slow down” or interfere with the work of the resource due to excessive load on the server where it is located;
- Borrow content (photos with copyright, notarized texts, etc.) without its author’s oral or written consent.
In most cases, parsing involves gathering “lying” information in the public domain. You can do this manually, but Scraper API can speed up this process and eliminate errors caused by the human factor. And there is nothing illegal in this.